Home Partners of America
Home Partners of America
Making Home Ownership a Reality
Many people want the benefits of living in a single family home. However, whether they're a first-time homebuyer who's cautious about making such a large financial investment, someone who has recently relocated and is unsure of which neighborhood to live in, or someone who is creditworthy but cannot currently obtain a mortgage, they hope to one day buy a home but aren't ready now.
Home Partners of America believes even if it’s not the right time to buy, people shouldn’t have to settle. Even if it’s not the right time to buy, you don’t have to settle. The dream of owning a home can be a reality with Home Partners of America’s Lease with Right to Purchase program.
ABOUT HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA
Home Partners of America is committed to making homeownership a reality for more people. The program provides a clear path to homeownership. Our process is easy, transparent, and built on a foundation of choice and flexibility. Home Partners is helping more people get into great homes, in neighborhoods they love, with the opportunity to build a more secure financial future.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE STAND FOR
Home Partners of America's mission: Make home ownership a reality for more people. We are unwavering in our commitment to provide you with: Transparency, Choice, Value, Control and Flexibility
PROSPECTIVE RESIDENTS WHO MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR OUR PROGRAM
• First-time home buyers who are cautious about buying a home now,but want to be able to purchase a home in the future
• Potential homeowners who recently relocated and are unsure which neighborhood to live in
• Potential homeowners who cannot obtain a mortgage, but who want to live in a community with great schools
HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA – HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
Transparency: Upon entering this program, prospective residents are given the monthly lease and purchase price information each year for up to five years*, so they can plan for the future.
Choices: Home Partners provides access to the MLS listings in the communities we serve, expanding prospective residents’ selection to all qualifying homes for sale.
Value: Home Partners uses our skill to purchase the home the prospective residents want, providing them with an affordable lease and a pre-set purchase price each year for up to five years*. Also, there are no hidden fees or non-refundable deposits.
Control and Flexibility: Prospective residents have the right to purchase the home at any time during their residency, at the pre-set price. If the home value appreciates above this price each year, they realize a financial benefit. If the value of the home declines, they can choose not to renew their lease and walk away without penalty.
HOW IT WORKS
Prospective residents start the process by filling out a Pre-Qualification Application that checks key issues. If the Pre-Qualification Application is approved, the applicant will be required to submit a Full Application for a full credit and background check. If a Full Application is approved, Home Partners will outline the maximum Monthly Rent of the home for which the prospective resident qualifies.
Find a Home Partners qualified home
• Prospective residents will work with a REALTOR® to find a Home Partners qualified home.
• Once a home is identified and approved by Home Partners, Home Partners will attempt to purchase the home- the outcome of which will depend on certain conditions being met such as agreeing on a purchase price with the seller, a satisfactory inspection, attorney review of the purchase contract, and other closing conditions being satisfied.
Home Partners purchases the qualified home
• Once Home Partners’ offer for the home is accepted by the seller, prospective residents will be required to sign a one year lease for the home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement.
Right to Purchase
• The resident has the right to purchase the home at any time during their residency at the pre-set purchase price. If the resident chooses not to renew the lease, they can walk away without penalty.
*This is a 3 year program in Texas
Questions? Contact me today, Why Wait?