Missouri Licensed Realtor®
- e-PRO, RRES
Arnold, MO 63010-6000
PORTRAIT OF A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Bob is one of the most dedicated Realtors in the St. Louis area. He is backed by the area’s leading real estate company, Coldwell Banker Gundaker.
Bob Weibrecht holds professional memberships with The St. Louis Realtors, The Missouri Association of Realtors®, The National Association of Realtors and The St. Louis Multiple Listing Service.
Bob’s education includes a BA degree from Lindenwood University, TWO AA degrees from the Community College of the Air Force, real estate designations and multiple real estate course completions.
His community service includes working with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) as a Trail Guide at Beaumont Scout Reservation, a former Committee Chair with BSA Troop 430 and with the Fraternal Order of Eagles (FOE) at the Arnold Eagles as a Trustee.
We are fortunate and proud to have Bob Weibrecht as one of our associates for the past 15+ years. His fellow agents and clients continually comment on his warm personality and helpful attitude.
Service Areas and Specialties
As a Missouri licensed Realtor, Bob can work anywhere in the state. His area FSA or Focused Service Area is Northern Jefferson County and St. Louis South County. Here he works with home sellers and buyers (including first time buyers) to achieve their real estate goals.
Working with, Coldwell Banker Gundaker gives Bob the advantage of being a full time Realtor associated with the leading real estate company in St. Louis. This provides him and his clients access to the dedicated people and resources of over 18 offices to bring real estate transactions to a successful conclusion. What an unbeatable combination!
- Missouri Licensed Realtor since 2002
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Missouri Association Realtors (MAR)
- Member of the St. Louis Realtors (SLR)
- Member of the St. Louis Multiple Listing Service (MARIS)
- BA degree in Business Administration from Lindenwood University
- AA degrees in Logistics Management and Electronic Systems Technology from the Community College of the Air Force
- Graduate of several Coldwell Banker Gundaker training programs including Flight to Excellence and The Power to Excel
- Inspired and motivated to excellence by Coldwell Banker Gundaker's education and training program - Monthly Mojo
Real Estate Designations
- e-PRO - Internet Certified Professional, National Association of Realtors and Internet Crusade
- RRES - Residential Real Estate Specialist, Coldwell Banker Gundaker.
A Few Places to Find Bob
Or simply search for HeyBobStL
"Both my wife and myself were treated as if we where your only clients."
-Fred and Wilma F., Client
"Professional! Thanks for putting up with my large groups of people through all of the showings"
-Leonard and Penny H, Client
"I was very pleased with his results. He put a lot of care into selling my listings and if he didn't know something he found out for me"
-Phil C., Client
"I would recommend Bob to anybody. He was an excellent agent, he took the time to explain all the paperwork and any questions we had he could answer them"
"His skills and experience have been invaluable and we appreciate the continued communications"
-George and Laura M, Client